Patient-centered homes will change managed care for doctors
If you haven't heard much about "patient-centered homes," you will soon. Part of the move toward accountable care organizations, the concept is gaining support as a way to improve care for patients and to relieve some of the burden on the healthcare system, while also saving money for payers, primarily Medicare and Medicaid.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US