Patient-centered homes will change managed care for doctors
If you haven't heard much about "patient-centered homes," you will soon. Part of the move toward accountable care organizations, the concept is gaining support as a way to improve care for patients and to relieve some of the burden on the healthcare system, while also saving money for payers, primarily Medicare and Medicaid.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer