Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, April 2011
It seems like it should be simple to know what documents need to be signed by the physician and how, but physician practices are finding that there is plenty of room for confusion despite efforts by CMS to spell out the requirements. Getting it wrong means delayed reimbursement and added hassle for doctors and staff.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal