Health Governance Report, April 2011
This issue of HGR will advise senior leaders on how to provide outstanding nursing quality, reduce turnover among first-year nurses, and start on the path to eliminating preventable adverse events. It also highlights the top 10 quality concerns for 2011 and reasons why hospitals don't use checklists.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US