The Doctor's Office, May 2011
This issue of TDO will show how patient check-in technologies can cut cost and wait times, offer advice on transitioning to the ICD-10 coding system, and give tips for climbing the management ladder. This month’s PPS provides information about boutique clinics that target the uninsured, discusses strategies for successful hospitalists models, and provides tips on orienting new hospitalists to your orgnaization.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care