The Doctor's Office, May 2011
This issue of TDO will show how patient check-in technologies can cut cost and wait times, offer advice on transitioning to the ICD-10 coding system, and give tips for climbing the management ladder. This month’s PPS provides information about boutique clinics that target the uninsured, discusses strategies for successful hospitalists models, and provides tips on orienting new hospitalists to your orgnaization.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application