Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, May 2011
With the American healthcare system changing about as fast as we've ever seen before, providers will have to watch their managed care contracts closely to make sure they are negotiating the best terms that work in the brave new world. What worked last year might not be in your best interest this year, experts say.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues