The Doctor's Office, June 2011
This issue of TDO examines the value of physician employment models, evaluates the number of U.S. medical school students entering family medicine residency positions, offers strategies to build successful multidisciplinary approaches to care, and more. This month's PPS helps physicians determine what documents need to be signed by the physician and examines how growth in Medicaid enrollment will outpace growth in the number of primary care physicians willing to treat new Medicaid patients.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'