The Doctor's Office, June 2011
This issue of TDO examines the value of physician employment models, evaluates the number of U.S. medical school students entering family medicine residency positions, offers strategies to build successful multidisciplinary approaches to care, and more. This month's PPS helps physicians determine what documents need to be signed by the physician and examines how growth in Medicaid enrollment will outpace growth in the number of primary care physicians willing to treat new Medicaid patients.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion