Revenue cycle mapping can find problems, improve efficiency
With physician practices threatened by declines in reimbursement and increased regulation, it is critical for office staff to streamline the work flow and optimize revenue performance, says Teri Gatchel, MBA, CPC, Southwest regional director for AAPC Physician Services in Salt Lake City.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus