Revenue cycle mapping can find problems, improve efficiency
With physician practices threatened by declines in reimbursement and increased regulation, it is critical for office staff to streamline the work flow and optimize revenue performance, says Teri Gatchel, MBA, CPC, Southwest regional director for AAPC Physician Services in Salt Lake City.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts