Payers may not be ready for ICD-10, 5010 even if you are
As physician practices rush to get ready for the ICD-10 and 5010 switch, they may find that payers are not keeping up. Use caution when trying the new system with payers, cautions Bill Gilbert, COO of AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions, a leading medical billing company in Warren, NJ.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs