Attracting new patients, collecting money keys to viability
Sometimes providing good care to your existing patients isn't enough. If your practice is not drawing in new patients at a steady rate and collecting the money due in a timely manner, financial success may be elusive, says Nancy Moore, president of NBP, a centralized business office based in Austin, TX, that provides practice management solutions and support for office-based cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosurgery practices.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US