MGMA: Physicians taking on-call compensation in growing numbers
On-call compensation for physicians is growing, a MGMA survey shows. Medical Directorship and On-Call Compensation Survey: 2011 Report Based on 2010 Data shows that more providers who said they get on-call compensation were more likely to be compensated either daily or annually than in years past.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion