'Economy of healthcare is broken,' benefit manager says
The healthcare structure in the United States is so dysfunctional that physicians should look for opportunities to reformat their practices for the future, says Tom Loker, COO of Ramsell Corporation, a company that manages care and benefits for state and federal programs, based in Oakland, CA. More than ever before, efficiency may be the key to whether your practice provides a decent revenue stream or becomes untenable.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers