Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, August 2011
At some point, usually in the midst of struggling with third-party payers over meager reimbursement and oppressive bureaucracy, most physicians fantasize about chucking it all and just dealing directly with patients on a cash basis. It's only a dream for most doctors, but one surgeon in Las Vegas has found a way to make it work.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness