Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, August 2011
At some point, usually in the midst of struggling with third-party payers over meager reimbursement and oppressive bureaucracy, most physicians fantasize about chucking it all and just dealing directly with patients on a cash basis. It's only a dream for most doctors, but one surgeon in Las Vegas has found a way to make it work.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts