Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, August 2011
At some point, usually in the midst of struggling with third-party payers over meager reimbursement and oppressive bureaucracy, most physicians fantasize about chucking it all and just dealing directly with patients on a cash basis. It's only a dream for most doctors, but one surgeon in Las Vegas has found a way to make it work.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate