Do locum tenens physicians fit your strategic plan?
There's a lot of talk in healthcare about physician recruitment, retention, and the current shortage of doctors. Hospitals and health systems can't operate without these folks, so when there's a gap to fill and not enough time to fill it (or enough candidates interested in what a facility has to offer), staffing on the margins, or using locum tenens, is the direction financial leaders head.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion