Do locum tenens physicians fit your strategic plan?
There's a lot of talk in healthcare about physician recruitment, retention, and the current shortage of doctors. Hospitals and health systems can't operate without these folks, so when there's a gap to fill and not enough time to fill it (or enough candidates interested in what a facility has to offer), staffing on the margins, or using locum tenens, is the direction financial leaders head.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- As virus spreads, insurers exclude Ebola from new policies
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- After Ebola patient cured, NE hospital takes cautions anew
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform