Do locum tenens physicians fit your strategic plan?
There's a lot of talk in healthcare about physician recruitment, retention, and the current shortage of doctors. Hospitals and health systems can't operate without these folks, so when there's a gap to fill and not enough time to fill it (or enough candidates interested in what a facility has to offer), staffing on the margins, or using locum tenens, is the direction financial leaders head.
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Roundtable: To Arrest HAIs, Culture Trumps Campaigns
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Name IT Spending Priorities
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- New Orleans East Hospital opens quietly, still seeking accreditation
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations