Do locum tenens physicians fit your strategic plan?
There's a lot of talk in healthcare about physician recruitment, retention, and the current shortage of doctors. Hospitals and health systems can't operate without these folks, so when there's a gap to fill and not enough time to fill it (or enough candidates interested in what a facility has to offer), staffing on the margins, or using locum tenens, is the direction financial leaders head.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations