Join an ACO? Crunch the numbers carefully before deciding
As physician practices try to understand the potential impact of the proposed regulations implementing the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) through accountable care organizations (ACO), many are left wondering what they should consider when deciding whether to participate in the MSSP.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer