Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, September 2011
As physician practices try to understand the potential impact of the proposed regulations implementing the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) through accountable care organizations (ACO), many are left wondering what they should consider when deciding whether to participate in the MSSP.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives