Revenue cycle mapping can find problems, improve efficiency
With physician practices threatened by declines in reimbursement and increased regulation, it is critical for office staff to streamline work flow and optimize revenue performance, says Teri Gatchel, MBA, CPC, Southwest regional director for AAPC Physician Services in Salt Lake City.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction