New York mulls physician 'dress code council' bill
Physicians, nurses, and midwives might have to toss their neckties, jewelry, and lab coats thanks to an infection prevention effort making its way through the New York state legislature.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus