Attracting new patients, collecting money keys to viability
Sometimes providing good care to your existing patients isn't enough. If your practice is not drawing in new patients at a steady rate and collecting the money due in a timely manner, financial success may be elusive, says Nancy Moore, president of NBP, a centralized business office based in Austin, TX, that provides practice management solutions and support for office-based cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosurgery practices.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay