Stage 2 of meaningful use has 'nearly impossible timing'
CMS is expected to publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Stage 2 meaningful use requirements in late 2011, with a final rule anticipated in mid-2012. Whatever the details of the proposed rule, one thing is for sure: You're going to feel way behind the curve in terms of implementation.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians