Stage 2 of meaningful use has 'nearly impossible timing'
CMS is expected to publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Stage 2 meaningful use requirements in late 2011, with a final rule anticipated in mid-2012. Whatever the details of the proposed rule, one thing is for sure: You're going to feel way behind the curve in terms of implementation.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations