Stage 2 of meaningful use has 'nearly impossible timing'
CMS is expected to publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Stage 2 meaningful use requirements in late 2011, with a final rule anticipated in mid-2012. Whatever the details of the proposed rule, one thing is for sure: You're going to feel way behind the curve in terms of implementation.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers