Stage 2 of meaningful use has 'nearly impossible timing'
CMS is expected to publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Stage 2 meaningful use requirements in late 2011, with a final rule anticipated in mid-2012. Whatever the details of the proposed rule, one thing is for sure: You're going to feel way behind the curve in terms of implementation.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014