Stage 2 of meaningful use has 'nearly impossible timing'
CMS is expected to publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Stage 2 meaningful use requirements in late 2011, with a final rule anticipated in mid-2012. Whatever the details of the proposed rule, one thing is for sure: You're going to feel way behind the curve in terms of implementation.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion