Avoid common pitfalls of implementing EMRs
Implementing an electronic medical record (EMR) requires planning and avoiding some common pitfalls, says Bruce Boissonnault, president of the Niagara Health Quality Coalition (NHQC), a nonprofit collaboration of business, healthcare, government, and consumer leaders in Williamsville, NY.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream