Avoid common pitfalls of implementing EMRs
Implementing an electronic medical record (EMR) requires planning and avoiding some common pitfalls, says Bruce Boissonnault, president of the Niagara Health Quality Coalition (NHQC), a nonprofit collaboration of business, healthcare, government, and consumer leaders in Williamsville, NY.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers