Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, October 2011
Accountable care is not a new concept to physicians, but the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA) is creating new pressure to get patients more actively involved in their care, says Erica Drazen, managing partner for emerging practices with the healthcare consulting firm CSC in Waltham, MA. Not only will patients' health improve, but the practice's revenue also can benefit.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US