Physicians gain in weight loss clinics
William Urquhart, MD, delivered hundreds of babies in three decades as an OB/GYN. A few years ago, he said bye-bye to the babies, and now he's counting calories for patients. As the owner of a weight loss franchise, he's a happy man.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers