MGMA, AAFP both call for major changes to Medicare Part B fee schedule for 2012
The proposed Medicare Part B Physician Fee Schedule for 2012 is simply unworkable and will result in significant harm to physician practices, according to both the MGMA and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening