MGMA, AAFP both call for major changes to Medicare Part B fee schedule for 2012
The proposed Medicare Part B Physician Fee Schedule for 2012 is simply unworkable and will result in significant harm to physician practices, according to both the MGMA and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors