Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, November 2011
Health insurance exchanges will shake up the healthcare system and physician practices will feel the effects directly in their managed care contracts and reimbursement. Don't be misled by the fact that the big impact from exchanges won't happen until 2014, because now is the time to influence how the systems are designed and soften the blow to your practice.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'