ICD-10 jangles financial leaders' nerves
Nearly half of all financial leaders surveyed in the recently released HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report, ICD-10 Puts Revenue at Risk, anticipate a revenue loss of some kind from ICD-10. Even more salient, they anticipate losing margin over the next few years.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians