ICD-10 jangles financial leaders' nerves
Nearly half of all financial leaders surveyed in the recently released HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report, ICD-10 Puts Revenue at Risk, anticipate a revenue loss of some kind from ICD-10. Even more salient, they anticipate losing margin over the next few years.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US