Unhealthy workers bloat hospital budgets
Who hasn't heard a story, whether apocryphal or not, about the chain-smoking doctor or the 350-pound nurse? I've seen both with my own two eyes, but of course, those random samples obviously aren't representative of the group-are they?
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers