Healthcare costs accelerate slightly
The average per capita cost of healthcare services covered by commercial insurance and Medicare grew 5.71% over the 12 months ending in July 2011, representing a third straight month of modest acceleration of cost growth, Standard & Poor's (S&P) Healthcare Economic Indices show.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- The Drug Price Reform Debate