Time to trash your org chart?
It's a new era in the business of healthcare. The payment system is changing dramatically, forcing healthcare providers to switch from a volume- to a value-based model. Combine this with volatility in a business that faces thin margins in the best of times, and you have the ingredients for a major shake-up. And restructuring of duties, talents, and reporting structures are happening not only at the front line and middle management level, but all the way up to the C-suite.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened