Time to trash your org chart?
It's a new era in the business of healthcare. The payment system is changing dramatically, forcing healthcare providers to switch from a volume- to a value-based model. Combine this with volatility in a business that faces thin margins in the best of times, and you have the ingredients for a major shake-up. And restructuring of duties, talents, and reporting structures are happening not only at the front line and middle management level, but all the way up to the C-suite.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives