Time to trash your org chart?
It's a new era in the business of healthcare. The payment system is changing dramatically, forcing healthcare providers to switch from a volume- to a value-based model. Combine this with volatility in a business that faces thin margins in the best of times, and you have the ingredients for a major shake-up. And restructuring of duties, talents, and reporting structures are happening not only at the front line and middle management level, but all the way up to the C-suite.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers