Time to trash your org chart?
It's a new era in the business of healthcare. The payment system is changing dramatically, forcing healthcare providers to switch from a volume- to a value-based model. Combine this with volatility in a business that faces thin margins in the best of times, and you have the ingredients for a major shake-up. And restructuring of duties, talents, and reporting structures are happening not only at the front line and middle management level, but all the way up to the C-suite.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag