Time to trash your org chart?
It's a new era in the business of healthcare. The payment system is changing dramatically, forcing healthcare providers to switch from a volume- to a value-based model. Combine this with volatility in a business that faces thin margins in the best of times, and you have the ingredients for a major shake-up. And restructuring of duties, talents, and reporting structures are happening not only at the front line and middle management level, but all the way up to the C-suite.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files