How optimizing nurses' roles leads to patient-centered care
Although the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act includes pilot programs for various payment methodologies, there is still uncertainty around payment reform overall. Without question, however, the overarching movement is toward better quality, lower cost of care, and a payment environment where providers are compensated for outcomes.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments