Identify leadership potential in existing medical staff members
Editor's note: This article is adapted from HCPro's new book Medical Staff Leadership Essentials: A Guide to Developing Leadership Skills and Recruiting the Next Generation, by R. Dean White, DDS, MS, a medical staff consultant in Granbury, TX. The book is available at www.hcmarketplace.com.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'