Identify leadership potential in existing medical staff members
Editor's note: This article is adapted from HCPro's new book Medical Staff Leadership Essentials: A Guide to Developing Leadership Skills and Recruiting the Next Generation, by R. Dean White, DDS, MS, a medical staff consultant in Granbury, TX. The book is available at www.hcmarketplace.com.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal