Practice offers lessons learned from attesting to Stage 1 meaningful use
Diamantoni & Associates of Lancaster, PA, attested to Stage 1 of meaningful use recently, resulting in the five-office practice and 18-provider group receiving more than $300,000 in federal incentive payments. Along the way they learned a few lessons that might help other practices, says health information technology consultant Christine Kelly of CMK Consulting, who helped Diamantoni with its electronic medical record (EMR) implementation.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes