Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, December 2011
The new ICD-10 medical coding system, which all medical practices, hospitals, and health plans around the country must adopt by October 1, 2013-unless it is delayed again-will shake up the entire revenue and reimbursement system for providers. Although 2013 sounds like a far-off deadline, physician practices should be well into preparing by now.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients