Playing to win patient engagement
With many audiences trained to block out traditional healthcare marketing messages, it's time for marketers to turn up the creativity. "Funware," also known as "gamification," is a marketing method that applies gaming techniques to nongame settings. Adding a little fun to healthcare through games or contests can boost patient engagement, brand loyalty, and employee satisfaction.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful