Playing to win patient engagement
With many audiences trained to block out traditional healthcare marketing messages, it's time for marketers to turn up the creativity. "Funware," also known as "gamification," is a marketing method that applies gaming techniques to nongame settings. Adding a little fun to healthcare through games or contests can boost patient engagement, brand loyalty, and employee satisfaction.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts