Reduce your chronic care community and chronic costs
Here's a statistic to make you feel ill: In the relentless upward march of U.S. healthcare spending, almost two-thirds (63%) goes to just 10% of patients, and nearly half (52.5%) is spent on 5% of patients, according to a recent study from the National Institute for Health Care Management.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line