Reduce your chronic care community and chronic costs
Here's a statistic to make you feel ill: In the relentless upward march of U.S. healthcare spending, almost two-thirds (63%) goes to just 10% of patients, and nearly half (52.5%) is spent on 5% of patients, according to a recent study from the National Institute for Health Care Management.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening