Health Governance Report, December 2011
It is easy to say that patients are at the center of healthcare, but a challenge healthcare leaders face centers on the question of responsibility for the patients' care. Some providers are evaluating the patients' role, committing resources to help educate them as to their central place in healthcare. Others are still struggling to understand the impact of patient-centered approaches.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening