Health Governance Report, December 2011
It is easy to say that patients are at the center of healthcare, but a challenge healthcare leaders face centers on the question of responsibility for the patients' care. Some providers are evaluating the patients' role, committing resources to help educate them as to their central place in healthcare. Others are still struggling to understand the impact of patient-centered approaches.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts