Health Governance Report, December 2011
It is easy to say that patients are at the center of healthcare, but a challenge healthcare leaders face centers on the question of responsibility for the patients' care. Some providers are evaluating the patients' role, committing resources to help educate them as to their central place in healthcare. Others are still struggling to understand the impact of patient-centered approaches.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public