Avoid common pitfalls of implementing EMRs
Implementing an EMR requires planning and avoiding some common pitfalls, says Bruce Boissonnault, president of the Niagara Health Quality Coalition (NHQC), a nonprofit collaboration of business, healthcare, government, and consumer leaders in Williamsville, NY. Boissonnault also is the founding president of the Alliance for Quality Health Care (AQHC), a New York state collaboration of leaders working to improve healthcare transparency nationally.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs