Avoid common pitfalls of implementing EMRs
Implementing an EMR requires planning and avoiding some common pitfalls, says Bruce Boissonnault, president of the Niagara Health Quality Coalition (NHQC), a nonprofit collaboration of business, healthcare, government, and consumer leaders in Williamsville, NY. Boissonnault also is the founding president of the Alliance for Quality Health Care (AQHC), a New York state collaboration of leaders working to improve healthcare transparency nationally.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'