ED docs must look beyond acute care
ED physicians see themselves in a health reform vise, squeezed on one side by administrators and payers who think they should work faster and better, and on the other by new penalty and billing rules they are only starting to understand.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- CDC admits to mistakes in Ebola protocol
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'