ACO final rule removes many hurdles, makes option more appealing
Physicians and practice managers have been trying to decide for months now whether an accountable care organization (ACO) could be a viable path toward a more secure financial future, but there were plenty of reasons to be wary. The decision could be easier now that the final rule has been issued by HHS-many of the barriers were removed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program