ACO antitrust fears addressed by FTC, DOJ
Any consideration of joining an accountable care organization (ACO) quickly leads to concerns about antitrust issues, but the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice (DOJ) have issued a joint statement suggesting that physicians can participate with little fear of violating the law.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus