CMS announces primary care initiative, solicits participation from payers
CMS has announced plans to develop a Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) initiative in which it is seeking participation of healthcare payers as its first step, with plans to develop a multi-payer model that focuses on making adjustments in the delivery of and payment for primary care services.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%