CMS announces primary care initiative, solicits participation from payers
CMS has announced plans to develop a Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) initiative in which it is seeking participation of healthcare payers as its first step, with plans to develop a multi-payer model that focuses on making adjustments in the delivery of and payment for primary care services.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion