Physician compensation incentives shifting
Changes in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, healthcare reform, and market competition are all driving change not only in how hospitals and health systems approach patient care, but also in how physician compensation models are taking shape, according to a new HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report, Physician Compensation: Shifting Incentives.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending