Health insurance exchanges will bring change to physician reimbursement
Health insurance exchanges will shake up the healthcare system, and physician practices will feel the effects directly in their managed care contracts and reimbursement. Don't be misled by the fact that the big impact from exchanges won't happen until 2014, because now is the time to influence how the systems are designed and soften the blow to your practice.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives