Patient safety checklists improve efficiency
Physician groups looking to be more efficient should develop patient safety lists that address emergent events and routine activities, according to Elizabeth Wertz Evans, RN, executive director of professional practice for the Oncology Nursing Society in Pittsburgh.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care