You have more leverage than you think when dealing with denials
Denials can wreck your revenue stream, but physician practices often give up on payment too soon, says Richard J. Quadrino, JD, founding partner with the law firm of Quadrino Schwartz in New York City. Many of your "dead" claims are payable if you know the law, he says.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream