Final Physician Payment Rule Factors in GPCI
The final 2012 Medicare physician payment rule from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services includes an adjusted fee schedule for the Geographic Practice Cost Index. The adjustment prevents large cuts this year and will help California physicians in the future.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus