Intersection of solution
Whatever the catchphrase or program being discussed to make healthcare more cost-effective, the question usually boils down to a simple proposition: Can doctors and hospitals deliver better care for less cost? While there will be doctors, nurses, administrators, and other key players at the table discussing that question, all answers will at some point go through the chief financial officer (CFO).
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'