Intersection of solution
Whatever the catchphrase or program being discussed to make healthcare more cost-effective, the question usually boils down to a simple proposition: Can doctors and hospitals deliver better care for less cost? While there will be doctors, nurses, administrators, and other key players at the table discussing that question, all answers will at some point go through the chief financial officer (CFO).
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'