To prevent VBP financial loss, think like a clinician
Healthcare financial leaders and clinicians have traditionally worked in their own silos, running into each other occasionally but rarely seeing eye to eye. Yet they now must work together to achieve the goals set forth in the federal value-based purchasing (VBP) rule.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives