Quashing access to data, feds muddle commitment to transparency
When HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius issued a strategic plan for her huge federal agency in 2010, she cited the need for "transparency," emphasizing that President Obama was committed to "creating an unprecedented level of openness."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse