Concierge medicine could be the solution to falling revenue
When it all becomes too much-the falling revenue, the long hours, the hassle of working with third-party payers, the uncertainty of what the healthcare system will look like five years from now-many physicians dream of getting out. But there is another option that might appeal to them.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Driving Down Claims Denials