Is physician mistrust souring your growth strategy?
When physician practices merge or integrate with hospitals or health systems, healthcare leaders say integration of practice teams and compensation are the biggest challenges. Trust ranks well down the list, according to a recently released HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. In reality, though, trust is at the heart of successful mergers of physician practices-and lack of trust contributes greatly to failure.
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- Providence, Swedish Health Launch Employer-Driven ACO
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- Infuriated by MOC Rules, Physicians Unleash on Certification Boards
- 5 M&A Tips from Finance Executives
- Emergency Surgeries Drop with Insurance Expansion in MA
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says