Is physician mistrust souring your growth strategy?
When physician practices merge or integrate with hospitals or health systems, healthcare leaders say integration of practice teams and compensation are the biggest challenges. Trust ranks well down the list, according to a recently released HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. In reality, though, trust is at the heart of successful mergers of physician practices-and lack of trust contributes greatly to failure.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement