Is physician mistrust souring your growth strategy?
When physician practices merge or integrate with hospitals or health systems, healthcare leaders say integration of practice teams and compensation are the biggest challenges. Trust ranks well down the list, according to a recently released HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. In reality, though, trust is at the heart of successful mergers of physician practices-and lack of trust contributes greatly to failure.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs